Monday, August 22, 2011

Baby Shower Bird Houses!


I am planning a couples baby shower for one of our closest couple friends. First I ordered invitations that have little birds on it, so I decided to just run with the theme.  I did not even realize how much bird house themed stuff there is out there.  I googled birdhouse themed baby shower...wow...my idea was definitely not original!!  Their colors are pink, sage green and brown! So cute. I have been on a hunt for bird houses and decided to go to Joanns to check out their wood stuff so I can paint something to make it original.  I hit the mother load!  They had a whole aisle of raw wood bird houses.  I bought 8 of them so I can have one for each of the tables and then a couples for extras.  Also bought a super cute (already made) white birdhouse.  Bought the paint colors and some scrap booking 3D stickers so I could add to the look. Here are a couple pictures of the bird houses I made.  I will be posting more pictures of the baby shower items and decor I accumulate for 3 more weeks until the shower on the 18th of September!  Getting too excited! Enjoy!

0 comments: