Friday, August 26, 2011

byHannahDesigns = Adorable pieces of jewelry





One of my closest girlfriends (the one I am planning the baby shower for) was a fantastically fabulous host while visiting her in Colorado, so I wanted to find a thank you gift that was not your standard gift card or candle. After searching around online I found this website for hand stamped jewelry. It came to me, she is having her first baby, she would love a personalized necklace. So I ordered a necklace that had D & A (she and her husband), a little pearl and Madison (the baby's name). When I got it and opened it, it was adorable and great quality. When Amanda got it, she said she almost cried!  Looking forward to ordering more for different people for different occassions!

**Happy Shopping**

Dani

0 comments: