Thursday, September 8, 2011

Garden Bench Creations

Mom and I had a special day together a couple weeks ago.  We went to Shanoda, an interior decorating store in Miramar to get stuff for the baby shower! On the way home we decided to stop in the quaint town of Rainbow to eat at the local cafe. Across the parking lot there is an outdoor antique/junk yard with random trinkets, old doors, shutters, you name it they probably have it!  We were walking around and we stumbled upon these garden benches. Speechless...absolutely speechless. Decided to get the story on them and we met the creative genius behind the benches. They put together old doors, table legs and shelves to create these. Every time I go in my backyard I think about how cute one would look! Maybe I will make a trip down there this weekend and see if they are still there!  The blue one was my fav and the one with the shutters was my moms!  The pictures just do not do them justice.  LOVE...


0 comments: